Thursday, May 22, 2008

Opening Day!



Well, i've decided to start a Blog. Isnt that the way to go now days? I will update as often as I can and keep ya'll up to date with what's going on in our world!!

Just to start the blog off...Here's a pic from this morning of Bodie...wearing his "Victorious Virgo's" T-shirt! (for non VV's) The Victorious Virgo's are an awesome group of Mom's that I met online through Babycenter when I had Bodie. They all have little ones that were born around the same time as Bodie. They have been SUCH an amazing group of women to get to know! One of the moms created a t-shirt for all of our kiddo's...with a Haiku on the front and all of the kiddo's names on the back in the shape of V V. VV Momma's ROCK!!! :)

1 comment:

Shalise said...

Tonya,
That is so cute! How are you doing? How do you like where your living? The horses etc. etc. Body is such a cute little boy I cannot believe how much he has grown up, I miss all the girls at the state. I wish I knew if Hilary and Wesla had a blog? Anyways, I have another one I am starting as well
http://onesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com