I just wanted to share a couple of pics of the Naked Cowboy! New York isnt the home of the ONLY "Naked Cowboy!"...this one is MUCH cuter!! HE had been outside in a diaper and decided to strip down and water the rocks (in more ways than one!!)
I love this! Too stinkin' cute. I get the biggest crack out of him. I hope you put some sun screen on his little bum. The New York Cowboy has nothing on the Logandale Cowboy!
4 comments:
Love, love, love the pics! What a cute naked cowboy!
I love this! Too stinkin' cute. I get the biggest crack out of him. I hope you put some sun screen on his little bum. The New York Cowboy has nothing on the Logandale Cowboy!
These pictures are just absolutely priceless...I giggle everytime.
That is to funny! He is the cutest cowboy.
Post a Comment